Saturday, June 13, 2009

One of the Great Jokes

After having been an agnostic for most of his life, world famous journalist and philosopher Malcolm Muggeridge became a Christian. Following is a quote from his Pascal Lectures, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 1978:

"I myself am convinced that the theory of evolution, especially to the extent to which it's applied, will be one of the great jokes in the history books of the future. Posterity will marvel that so very flimsy and dubious an hypothesis could be accepted with the incredible credulity that it has."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. However, since this is a blog rather than an open forum, I will determine what is and what is not posted. All comments, especially anonymous comments, will be scrutinized carefully. I will not post comments that contain profanity or are negative toward the Scriptures, God, Christianity in general, Christian schools, or the United States of America. I also will not post comments that are nothing more than generally uninformed or absurd opinions. In addition, I will not post comments that are totally irrelevant to the subject being discussed. Finally, I will not post comments that are commercial advertisements or advertisements for religious organizations which are in conflict with my biblical convictions.