The Constitution makes it clear that there are some specific requirements for the office of President, as follows:
• Must be a natural born citizen,
• Must be at least thirty-five years old, and
• Must have been a resident of the United States for fourteen years.
(US Constitution, Article II, Section 1)
It seems that some have now added to those requirements:
• Must “believe in science,” to be defined as believing in the existence of “man-made global warming,” otherwise known as “climate change,” and also must believe in evolution, regardless of biblical truth, common sense, and the evidence.
• Must not believe in God, especially the God of Christianity, regardless of references to God in other founding documents, and regardless of the intent of the framers of the Constitution.